Thursday, June 3, 2010

Seashell Wreaths by Bea


I've seen many seashell wreaths in my life time and one thing I know for sure, the wreaths decorated with only seashells call my attention more than the one's with too much dry greenery. Another thing is that, after time has gone by I've experienced that dry greenery and fake flowers collect dust that is hard to clean even with the so called liquid that is supposed to be sprayed and clean with .The dry stems and other sources which looks pretty at first with time, will break and fall off. As time went by I started designing my seashell wreaths with only seashells. All you have to do is clean your shells with a damp cloth and you can also air spray them with what is sold for cleaning your computer's keyboard. My seashell wreaths also have a wire hanging hardware in the back because, I remember a long time ago the first seashell wreath I bought came with this little hardware that was hard to hang and you had to have the right type of small nail. My seashell wreaths can be hung with any type of secured nail or screw or even hanging hardware. Here in these pictures I'm showing the different sizes of seashell wreaths I design for sales and you can view more designs at http://www.beastropicaldesigns.com/

1 comment:

  1. If you order anything from Bea you will never be disappointed. She does amazing work. He imagination in her creatations is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete